Each day I wake up excited to come to work because of my wonderful customers who are the most darling, sweet, caring and amazing individuals - I could go on and on and on about each of them, but what I wanted to do was give you a glimpse of why I am so grateful for these women that make my day every day and are the reasons why I love my job...
• I was thrilled to meet a special mother and her daughters that I had the privilege of dressing for their holiday Open House, and had a blast helping them find gifts for each other and their precious mom. I also relished in helping one of the twins update her wardrobe and get something special for her upcoming anniversary dinner with her boyfriend - I have since gotten to meet their boyfriends and I highly approve!
• I was able to help a super sweet wife find a dress for her husband's holiday party that was a bit bold for her, but showed off her super cute figure and she actually came by to thank me and tell me how it was a big hit!
• I have met a lovely mother that found some things for herself, sent her sweet son in to buy a Christmas present for his sister, and had the pleasure of meeting his lovely sister who found some great tops for her upcoming months abroad in Italy! And mom was also able to find a couple more things as well :) I can still see their smiling faces and they all brightened my days.
• I met a darling aunt and niece who took home matching jackets and had fun playing dress up and spending the day together. They came in the following day to try on dresses and found a couple that were made for her niece's sassy figure and a bow belt of course :) The next day they tried on more fun things, laughed, danced, smiled and found some great jeans and scarves that made their faces light up. You could see the love between these two and I am grateful to have been a part of these special days.
• I had the pleasure of helping a super cute and hilarious woman find some great tops for her trip to France - she let me dress her up and try on all kinds of things that I thought would look great on her terrific figure - it was a blast and she cracked me up!
• I was delighted to meet a woman who owns a local business that is super sweet and found some really great pieces that made her feel good - this was easy since she had a fantastic figure! She later brought her husband in, who is absolutely darling too, and tried on a dress she had her eye on before - we put a simple necklace on her and she wore the dress right out the door and straight to dinner :) Her wonderful husband then came back a couple days later to pick up a leaf necklace she had noticed - I showed him 2 different ones that I had, and he bought her both - so thoughtful! Most recently, he came back to buy her a gift certificate for Christmas to update her wardrobe because she was uninspired by her closet that AM - what an adorable couple!
There are so many more stories that I'd love to share about the adorable people that I am blessed to meet every day, but this is a snapshot of why I love my job...